We are happy to announce that the planning for UXPH 2018 Conference is now in full swing!
Calling all UX professionals from the Philippines and around the world to submit your proposals for the following formats: talks, short-form talks, and workshops (descriptions are provided once you start entering your information).
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Speakers receive complimentary admission to the full conference.
WHEN AND WHERE IS THE #UXPH2018?
May 26-27, 2018 at the Bonifacio Global City,
Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
(exact address of the venue will be communicated at a later date).
At UXPH conferences, we enjoy the company of individuals coming from different roles and industries. Expect to have the following roles as part of your audience: students, researchers, designers, frontend engineers, executive stakeholders, and others. Attendees come from: government sector, IT, healthcare, telecommunication services, finance sector, non-profit organizations, and various startup companies.
- Psychology and Design
- UX Strategy
- Interaction Design
- Design Research
- UX Tools and Techniques
- Design in Government Sector
- Design in Local Communities
- Innovation & Future Technologies
- Writing Content for a Better User Experience
- Visual Design
- UX Career Development & Management
- Driving UX and Design in Corporate Setting
THE SELECTION PROCESS
We are looking for submissions that:
- Illustrate the speaker’s depth of knowledge or hands-on experience with the subject matter
- Contain concepts that attendees from a variety of industries and specialties can relate to and apply later on
- Inspire or educate our attendees in interesting ways
- Explore new and emerging ideas or review the basics
- Are presented in visually clear and compelling ways by well- spoken presenters
DEADLINE FOR SPEAKER SUBMISSIONS:
March 20, 2018
You will be notified via email on April 1, 2018